Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

Snails???

Okay... so honestly... I chose the snails because I could not find a pre-made blogger template that had a honu... For those of you not from Hawaii, that is a sea turtle... specifically this one. If you have not read the entry on swimming yet, I highly recommend that you do...

Anyway back to the snail thing... Snails fascinate me in a weird way. I mean really, aside from the occasional gardener, what do snails really bug? Nothing... they just plod along, doing whatever it is that snails do, harming no one... Yet... they seem to piss everybody off, and with a little bit of salt they can be some really mindless entertainment. 

That sounds a lot like my life... I just kinda plod along... I really don't hurt anyone, but I seem to know how to get under everyone's skin if I want to... pour a little salt on me (tick me off or irritate me), and I can be an endless source of ranting and raving and mindless entertainment. Just look at the randomness of this blog... Oh, it is so fun straddling the line between sanity and craziness... I just absolutely love it...

Not much inspiration tonight... I think that I am bummed I might have blown my Calculus Quiz... I will find out on Tuesday...

Check out this blog for a unique look at life down under... the guy is a hoot!

Prayers...

Pisio

P.S.: Chelsea Clinton recently sat down with a US serviceman. She asked him what in the world scared him the most... He replied... Osama, Obama, Yo Mama... HAHAHAHAHAHA!


2 comments:

Jan said...

hi, found your site from link referral.

you amused me of your description of snails in relation to who you are. that's a very honest description.

thanks for sharing.

lightening said...

Well, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of snails but that one does look rather cute and makes me almost wonder if I could actually like them. :)