Google

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Site Traffic

So recently I decided to take site traffic a little more seriously. I like the idea of people coming by here and being able to read what I have to say, and ponder and well, maybe just get some mindless entertainment. So I joined link referral and that worked a little bit. I saw my traffic jump from 3- 5 visitors a day to about 20.

My wife then introduced me to Entre Card and I watched as my site traffic tripled, and that is only after two days!!! I can buy and sell my entre card using credits. It is a really cool system and a way to get your blog out there. Of course you guys already know that since most of you are finding me from that site. 

Sure as heck beats exchanging links with this lady. Just kidding... Janet actually has a neat perspective on things. My wife and her are from the same island in the Philippines. Talk about a world most of us westerners will never understand. If you ever have a chance to visit the Philippines, please do. The people are nice, and the country is beautiful... especially once you get out of Manilla... personally I recommend Mindanao... They have the worlds prettiest women there...

Any way... If you have not signed up for entre card, I would recommend you do. It is a really cool way to increase site traffic, and network a little. 

Good Luck and God Bless!

Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Jojo said...

It is fun to drop cards and have visitors sent to you. I am glad you like it. Ya yooo!!! Live Love Life - Jojo