Google

Monday, February 11, 2008

Imbeciles

Okay... I do not know why, but tonight I watched John Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I felt like I was watching Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb! I understand they are satirical news shows; spoofs of real news shows, but sadly I think that this is where most of the generations between my son's and mine get their "news". As a matter of fact, the main stream media is not much better than those two doofuses.

I really wish that people would take the time to think about and analyze what it is that they read in the papers and hear on the news. To someone who can think their way out of a wet paper bag the main stream media should have lost all credibility long ago. Sadly, a lot of people can not see and think through the crap thrown at them.

Ah... I guess I have just been brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine, Sean Hannity and Bill OReilly... It just seems like everyone else is a waste of space. As I say in my profile and heading... I am a Conservative... Conservatism makes sense to me... Liberal spin smells like doo doo. You can see through it if you think critically about it...

On another note, this whole thing with tax rebates has really gotten a burr up my butt... Don't get me wrong... I will gladly take the one time TAX CUT and use it in our new house when we get it... But, if the government can afford to give me this break this year... why can't they just lower my damn tax rate... That is the little secret the liberal jackasses do not want you to see... This rebate check is supposed to stimulate the economy... well guess what? The rebate is a tax break, a lower tax... 
LOWER TAXES stimulate the economy... BIG GOVERNMENT creates a bunch of slack jawed yokels who depend on the government for everything... Oh benevolent government... thank you for giving me back 1500 of my hard earned dollars... Next time... DONT TAKE IT TO BEGIN WITH...

Prayers...

Pisio

No comments: