Google

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random... really, really random

Going to school full time, working part time at the University as well as almost full time I rarely get to see my family throughout the week. This weekend I have had to work both days as well, and this really frustrates me. Michael is only going to be this age once, and it seems like he is growing so fast. I leave in the morning before he is awake, and I get home after he has already gone to bed. I am missing this time in his life.

So, I have put a poll up for you guys to take a look at. I want to know your opinion. I love my family and want what is best for them. Yet being immersed in the mess that is my life I do not get to enjoy being a husband and father. I am so busy and tired that I never seem to be able to be the dad or husband that I want to be. I am always too busy or too tired to even cuddle with my wife most nights. I just want to sleep.

That is really what I want to do now. I just want to sleep. It seems that this is the only time my mind ever gets rest as well. I am not sure what your guys minds are like, but mine just will never stop running. There are always situations throughout the day that I have on a constant replay. It is like all my days are tivoed or something. Really... really bizarre. I have things that I know I need to get done, but because I am stuck wondering about something beyond my control I do not get to all that I need to get to... It is like nights I can not sleep, and days I am stuck in a constant day dream (I typed that entire sentence without looking at the keyboard :P).

Today I stumbled across this blog. She and I had been dropping entrecards on each other, but I had never really stopped and looked at her page. I have to say it is really funny and pretty humorous. She definitely has the type of sense of humor I can admire. I love the cartoons and the pictures. Her writing style is great as well.

I am sorry that I could not write about something too meaty... I enjoyed and entire bottle of Chardonnay this evening... Normally I prefer rum or beer, but I gave up Soda for Lent, and my fridge just happens to be broke (there is no beer in it). As an aside, I had the displeasure of watching Kat Williams on Comedy Central tonight... Avoid it like the plague. It is horrible... I can not stand the language and antics of ignorant monkeys (of any color (Dane Cook included)).  Nothing but F this, N that, whaddup B... Sad that this actually passes for entertainment...

Prayers,

Pisio.

2 comments:

Jean9 said...

To a fellow beer drinker!
I have wondered in via Link Referal, I have enjoyed every one of your posts. I will be back. Thanks.
Jeannine

spiritwarrior said...

Hi Pisio,

Thank you very much for the nice review. I found your review of my site on Technorati. I've always admired and enjoyed your posts that's why I kept coming back.

Rhea