Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank You

Thanks to you, as well as entrecard.com and link referral, I broke 100 visitors for the first time yesterday. It is an interesting feeling to know that 105 people stopped by to read my thoughts and opinion on things. Just a few weeks ago, I was barely breaking 17 readers a day, not here we are averaging around 60. Today was awesome though.

I hope that most of you will come back and visit me again. I will continue to post my thoughts, dreams and ideas as long as you keep coming back. From the looks of it, most of you will... Mahalo for continuing to meander through my musings...

Prayers...

Pisio

P.S.: I really look forward to comparing Hillary to monkfish some more :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to this posting, I have another social networking site to check out :o) Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site through Link referral. Congrats on breaking the 100 visitors record... I hope you get more soon :)