Google

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Angry Gun Toting Meat Eater


"There is one group no one has recognized, and it is the group that will decide the election: the Angry White Man. The Angry White Man comes from all economic backgrounds, from dirt-poor to filthy rich. He represents all geographic areas in America, from urban sophisticate to rural redneck, deep South to mountain West, left Coast to Eastern Seaboard."

So the article by Gary Hubble reads, and man did it strike a chord with me today. I just wanted to jump up and exclaim some one gets it... And now because of this blog, I get to echo Mr. Hubble's sentements. You see, I am one of those white men he talks about so eloquently in the article from today.

"The victimhood syndrome buzzwords — “disenfranchised,” “marginalized” and “voiceless” — don’t resonate with him. “Press ‘one’ for English” is a curse-word to him. He’s used to picking up the tab, whether it’s the company Christmas party, three sets of braces, three college educations or a beautiful wedding."

Preach Hubble, Preach...

As a white male in todays society I can know that I will never get a hand out from anyone. The onus for me to succeed is squarely on my shoulders, and I would have it no other place. I think it finally set in for me that I would never again play on an even field when I applied for Federal Fianancial Aid when I decided to return to school.

I filled out the endless mounds of paperwork, documenting my income for the last three years and proving that I had paid my share of taxes. I submitted the paperwork and was told that until I contributed $22500 annually towards my college education, I did not qualify for federal aid. Meanwhile, young women from affluent white families and minorities who are the sons and daughters of white collared professionals get my hard earned tax money in the form of grants or loans... all because they don't have a white penis...
Screw 'em... I got here without their aid, and I will eventually rule the world without their aid as well... HEHEHE....

"The Angry White Man is not a metrosexual, a homosexual or a victim. Nobody like him drowned in Hurricane Katrina — he got his people together and got the hell out, then went back in to rescue those too helpless and stupid to help themselves, often as a police officer, a National Guard soldier or a volunteer firefighter. "

Yep... screw waiting on the government to get me out... They mess up issuing a drivers lisence, and it takes them a month to let me know I am legally married... If they think I am waiting on their sorry asses to save me from a mother nature, they have another thing coming... Yet, I will happily go back in once I know my family is safe in order to help those who thought (half the problem right there) that the government cared about anything other than their votes (since they don't pay taxes, what else would the government want from them?)...

Personal responsibility and choices, or lack there of, make or break a person... Not what the government can do for a person... What ever happened to the "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" mentality of America? Trial lawyers, politicians and out right rats effectively killed that with entitlements and other beuracracies... the only people not affected... the angry white male...

"Women either love him or hate him, but they know he’s a man, not a dishrag. If they’re looking for someone to walk all over, they’ve got the wrong guy. He stands up straight, opens doors for women and says “Yes, sir” and “No, ma’am.”"


Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said!

...and that picture with the baby and Hillary is priceless!

James