Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me Blog!

So... This is me... many years ago, me nonetheless. That is not what this blog is about though... This blog is about some of the reviews I have received from http://www.linkreferral.com/. Some of the comments have puzzled me.

Essentially, I have been told that my google adsense ads need to blend in more with the page, that I would get more clicks that way. Well my readers, that is not what this blog is about. This blog is about me, my thoughts and lack there of, not about making money. If I happen to along the way that is great, if not it is still a way for me to vent and relax a little after days like today (more on that tomorrow).

When you come here as a much appreciated reader I want you to know what is the blog, and what is there as an advertisement or promotion. I hate going to sites where I can not tell what is meant to be content, and what is meant to be an advertisement. I thik that it is deceitful to make your sponsors look like content, or link to them within content.

The fact is I want you to come back because of the original content, to read what I have to say and agree with it, be entertained or start a civil debate. I will provide my honest insight, all I ask in return is that you provide honest feedback. If one of the ads interests you, that is your peroggative, go for it... if not no worries.

So my dear reader, live, laugh and love...

Enjoy the reading... Happy blogging!

Prayers,

Pisio

P.S. To all entrecard members... I apologize... I will not be returning drops today... Too much to do, too little energy...

3 comments:

Jojo said...

That is a classic picture!!!! Yaa Yooo

Anonymous said...

What's up Random? I like your honesty and the hell with the bloggers who want to pigeonhole the very concept blogging was created on. I'll be reading for sure...

SailorWitch said...

your cute here sir... stinky but cute...
Happy Days po!