Google

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogvertise

So, I logged in and I have been suspended I guess. Looks like the account is still alive, but I could not find instructions on how to reactivate a suspended account. Then again, it is their customers who have lost a good plugger. Given a bit of headstart with a topic and keywords, I can develop a story around any product wether or not I believe in it, I have used it or I even have the capacity to use it in my home or not. Oh well. Maybe I will dig around a bit more, maybe I wont. I could use the extra money right now, but I am not worried enough about it to worry about it.

Please tune back in for my next post. It will be a doozy. I have decided that every 10 posts I will create a link back madlib where there is a goofy story and I randomly link to my followers blogs throughout it.

Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Ewww...sounds wonderful and I agree with you. It's their loss and not yours.

Wow, I can't wait for these random posts.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for dropping in!!:-)