Google

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aliens in the Attic

Last night my wife and I watched this movie, and I have to be honest with you... I have not laughed so hard since the first time I saw Idiocracy. My wife was really leery when it showed up from Netflix. I think she really wonders about me when I put movies like this in our queue. I wonder about some of the movies I put in our queue as well, but that is another whole blog posting.

Aliens in the Attic though, was absolutely hilarious. It had the typical kid realizes he being different is not a bad thing story line, but story itself was just great. I really do not want to ruin this for you, but just think of a kids version of The Hangover. It is everything you wish would have happened to you on a three day weekend with your cousins in high school, and to boot you get to ruin your sister's life :).

This movie would be great for one of the upcoming cold winter nights with the family, or if you are a single guy, one of the many cold nights you spend alone... I mean honestly... you are reading my blog... you can't be a stud or anything... :)

Prayers,

Pisio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would you say is the age range? We have a 5 year old and a 9 year old who would be watching.

Pisio808 said...

4+
The meaner aliens may scare young toddlers, but your 5 year old will probably enjoy it. We are going to show it to our 4 year old at his grandmas tomorrow.

Pisio