Google

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

City of Wonder

I had been avoiding playing games on facebook for what seemed like ever. The reason being that I was afraid I would get addicted. The time off though has made me want something a little more interesting than Farkle and Bejeweled Blitz to play. So I started playing City of Wonder. Mistake. I am hooked. I hate having an addictive personality.

I am already at a level 9 and want to go farther. The only issue I am having is getting gold bricks to expand my territory and build the marvels and things I have to build in order to progress. It is maddening. I never thought I could be this hooked on something. Last night I even caught myself doing surveys to try and earn gold bars. That was actually pretty frustrating. I spent 20 minutes trying to qualify for a survey only to be told I did not meet their requirements, even after answering specific questions about experiences at WalMart and things. What a frigging scam I tell ya!

Oh well. Anyway. I need to convince a bunch of my friends to become my allies. That seems to be an effective way to progress in the game. I am not really sure what else I am going to be able to do. I guess I will just invite 26 a day over and over again until a few of them sign up and help me. HEHEHE... It has worked on me in the past, why not on them?

Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Cynthia J. Coleman said...

Never tried that game. I've tried a lot of other Facebook games, but have blocked a lot of them, because I couldn't keep up with all the gift requests.