Google

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday

Well, Sort of I guess. My wife is blaming me for breaking her camera. Last night while trick or treating with our kids there was an attempted hand off. I was trading her my daughter for the camera. The camera was fumbled. Interesting. I never believed that I would be wrong about everything until I got married.

I am still unemployed. I am applying for jobs here and there. It looks like my most promising jobs are going to be out of state :(; although New Mexico, Arizona and Hawaii are not bad options if I have to leave Colorado. I hope that something comes along soon though. It is so insanely weird to be at home, everyday with my kids. I hear this week wether or not my old employer has to pay me unemployment. My guess is I will have to appeal a denial of claim. Good thing I thought ahead and saved e-mails and voice mails :).

I really am enjoying having the time off. I have been working since I was 16 anywhere from 20 - 90 hours a week. I need a rest, but I also need to feed my family. Does anyone know how adsense works? I had over 2000 visitors last month and made $0.00. Today I had 60 visitors, and made $0.02. Seems a little odd. HMMMM... any other updates?

My son has the show and tell bag for Wednesday. He is going to take the Tonka Tow Truck he bought with his birthday money. Loud with flashing lights, it is perfect for a pre-school class...
Please keep me in your prayers. I am starting to go stir crazy.

Depending on election results tomorrow, I may get back into posting things more of substance.

Prayers,

Pisio

No comments: