Google

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A night to remember

About 6’2’’and balding hair with blue eyes and long hairy arms I knew I was in for a long night. The room was full of young women with legs all the way to the floor and hair to match; I was in search of a wing man for the evening. I found him standing against the wall. My height with a full head of hair and 50 pounds on me I knew I had found the guy; a real mouth breather.

“Hey, you want to hit Starbucks?” I queried, giddy as a school boy.

“Do we have time?” came unhesitating reply. I knew I had found my guy; kindred spirits.

He introduced himself as “Shrek”. Curiously, my name is “Donkey”. The night was off to a better start than I had expected. Shrek and Donkey, which one of the high class ladies inside could resist such a pair? Heaven knows we could not resist theirs.

Emboldened, we headed into the Starbucks. We paid for our lattes and had the extra cream added of course. We headed for the exits, but were stopped by a real smart ass. No really, we could not figure out how to get around this donkey. I would shake, and it would shimmy; spin move with the hot button double press “D” action. Shrek did what any self respecting mouth breather would do. Gave him some Captain Crunch until the ass passed out.

A night to remember.

Prayers,

Pisio


No comments: