Google

Friday, September 24, 2010

Johnny 5

Do you remember the movie "Short Circuit"? I am a little bit irritated right now and freaked out. I am looking at my DirecTV receiver and it looks like some evil incarnation of Johnny 5 staring out at me with two little beady eyes... To make it worse, there is a little orange power button for a power strip that would be about the chest for one of those little robots. I am expecting to see a little laser gun pop up from behind the table and try to roast me here in a moment...

I wonder though, is it Johnny 5, or a bastard cousin of ET? there is a plant next to the head that it could be reaching out to give me... I bet the little bastard is going to throw it at me...

In case you are wondering... Yes... I am drinking wine... I like wine, especially after a long day of reworking other people's mistakes... I like wine...

I think I just pooped my pants...

Prayers.

Pisio

P.S. CARTPUSHER!!!! RAHARHEHEHARGH

No comments: