Google

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Umm... and I thought

that when I was an Inventory Control Supervisor that I had it rough. This is just a little bizarre, and I can not even imagine the look on the judge's face when he/she saw this request. Yes judge, that is right, we need a warrant to search this guy's anus.

Police: Drop your pants, bend over, spread em and cough...

Butthole: Umm... Nope, you will need a warrant.

I guess technically it is a good thing that police officers have to get a warrant to search a butthole, but C'mon... this is just wrong. Perhaps in a state like Colorado or Arizona the police could have searched the butthole without a warrant, but they could not even attempt it in Washington State. I am not sure if this says more about Washington or Arizona...

Somedays, you just can not make this stuff up.

Enjoy!

Pisio

No comments: