Google

Thursday, September 23, 2010

EntreCard: UPDATED

I signed up for entrecard again. I used to get about 100 visits a day from this site before I went a bit nuts and stopped writing all together. I guess it became a hassle to try and drop consistently each day and do everything else that my life required of me at the time. I don't know why I stopped writing. It has always been such a release for me. I need to vent and get out the pent up anger and well... just rant. Entrecarders seemed to understand that.

I met a lot of cool bloggers there. Some I still drop in on once and a while, others I need to get back to visiting. Maybe, just maybe, if Entrecard approves my blog once again I will be able to get back into the swing of this blog. It was pretty popular there for a while. I am sure that here pretty soon I will get into ranting about what the left has done to the country, and maybe what the right wants to do to it. There will be posts about my kids and my life in general.

Oh well, it is in their hands now. If they choose to reinstate me I will be very happy. If they don't, this blog will still creep along. like the snail, and its author. Through the many twists and turns of life, love and well... WHATEVAHS!

Prayers

Pisio

UPDATE: I have been approved... despite pooping my pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The snail saved you. Well, a big part of it is your writing though. =)