Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday really wore on me, but it was a fun day. I started out shoveling snow off the driveway. That took most of the morning since underneath it all was ice. I love Colorado weather.

After shoveling snow, I got to take Michael to the doctor's office. The poor little dude thought he was gonna get poked with needles again. He cried almost the whole time. We then came home, and took a nap together while waiting for his mom to come home.

I went to UCCS and taught my evening class. It was small seems that everyone has this stomach bug that is going around. It was me, five girls and a guy on the roof. I was home by 10:30.

I then sat down to do my nightly blogging things, and promptly fell asleep on the couch, lap top on lap. I have not been that tired since basic training. I did get some good sleep though.

I hate to say it, but I think that I am getting older. everyday I wake up more and more tired. I have a new ache or a pop in a joint I never knew I had. It takes longer to get going every morning and I have decided that I will never give up coffee for Lent again. As sad as it may sound I need that morning jolt to just get going.

Forgive me for not posting something with more substance than this today. I will post something else later after I have had time to listen to news and reflect on my day. Maybe Hillary will win and stay viable in the Democratic race. I would LOVE to see that happen, and watch the Democratic party slowly fall apart. Plus, she could destroy Obama politically and use "Republican" smear tactics to personally destroy him... HEHEHE... I really am evil underneath it all.

Well, I have to get about my day,

Prayers

Pisio

No comments: