Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hillary Wins!!!

I never thought I would say this, but thank you to all the voters who voted for Hillary. The next seven weeks that lead up to the Pennsylvania primary are going to be fun. Who knows what the Clinton machine is going to dig up on Obama, and how the Senator from Illinois is going to open mouth and insert foot... Woo Hoo! This is going to be so fun!

Thank you for those who voted Huckabuck out. As much as I disagree with McCain on the issues, Huckbuck's presence in the primary was just lame. He should have bowed out gracefully shortly after Romney. Stay in long enough to remind McCain who the base of the party is by taking a primary or two in the South, then bow out. 

Oh... this is going to be so fun... Lets watch the Dems run their campaigns dry. Hopefully Billary will win the nomination, and be too bankrupt to even run a viable campaign... Man that would be nice...

Sorry... I am as giddy as school girl tonight... The best case scenario (provide the circumstances) for those of my political persuasions just happened... I know the the posts today have been quite shallow, but I am exhausted. I am going to get some sleep.

Prayers,

Pision

1 comment:

Jojo said...

You confused me. LOL! Laa yoo!

I have a tag for you