Google

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Amazed

For those of you who have not signed up for, and made your entrecard, you should as soon as possible. It is essentially a blogging business card that allows you to leave your card on other entrecard sites, and others leave theirs on yours. You get to advertise for credits, and people can advertise on your blog by paying you credits. It is a really neat way to publicize your blog. Since joining, my site traffic has exponentially grown. 

Today I had the good fortune of advertising on a site called Bitter Sweet Collide. Alexis and her blog Aiden have a great insight in to life. I truly enjoy her posts. At times, like when she posted about the rain, she and I see eye to eye. She provides insight into  world I will never know, but get to see on a day to day basis. But, advertising on her site has brought me almost 200 visitors alone. 

Any way, I am just amazed to watch my site traffic grow. Yesterday, I broke 200 visitors... Funny to think that just about two weeks ago, my blog was drawing only 10 -20 visitors a day. Now I am averaging 200 page impressions a day.  Entrecard has truly has done wonders for my blog traffic... I am actually making a penny a day on adsense since joining.

Good Luck, and God Bless,

Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Linda said...

Pisio,

I found your blog through entrecard and liked it so much you are now part of my RSS feed, so I get to read your updates daily. Your take on life is much like mine; as a Christian, I cant appreciate blogs like yours so much!

I like that entrecard gives me traffic; I like that entrecard allows me to see blogs that might otherwise miss my radar.