Google

Friday, February 8, 2008

Writer's Block

I hate it when I do not know what to write about. One of the best writing instructors I ever had told me to just start writing whatever was in my head, and see what eventually came out. Tonight I am going to have to do that. 

I am watching Comedy Central right now. I am not sure why I like it so much. I guess because when I turn it on I know that I am going to get a bunch of mindless humor. Typical lewd and crude behavior, jokes and skits. Tonight there is a guy rambling about birds saying tomorrow they are going to kill two people with one stone... Useless waste of bandwidth and airwaves, and I am probably killing more brain cells watching it than I would drinking a 375 of Bacardi 151. 

I used to drink a lot more than I do now. Scary as it may seem to some of you who might know me, I have actually cut back. I still like to drink though. It is one of my favorite past times, I guess. I am not sure why. I think that it relaxes me... or maybe it lets me forget... or maybe it helps me remember... I really do not know. I do know that most of the time I do not get stupid when I drink...

Oh neat, a KFC commercial.

Chad has left us with no choice so the wizard must banish him somewhere. 

Mindless ramblings are the most fun times of the year. They happen more often than I would like to admit. A lot of the time my mind is going faster than my fingers can type. Those are the fun times... I have to be able to read and interpret my own thoughts. I am typing with my eyes shut right now. I love trying to do this. 

Can any of you type with your eyes shut? It is fun... you should try it sometime. 

Oh neat another KFC commercial.

I am sorry about this to those of you who are repeat visitors, but I am just numb tonight. My head is spinning, and I am tired... I think that it is time to go to bed...

This will be fun to read tomorrow...

Prayers 

Pisio

1 comment:

HotMomma said...

Nice blog! I just dropped by to see what kind of blog I am acepting to advertise in my EntreCard. I think you have a nice blog and I would be delighted for it to appear in my website.

I do have writer's block at times, er, most of the time.