Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rant

It is kind of funny to me the advice I have been getting from people about blogging. I just have to be honest about this. I did not start doing this to make money. It is more of a release for me. I do not have a lot of free time, but writing relaxes me and allows me to release tension and think through things that I may be dealing with in my life. If anything else, I am here to entertain you my reader. 

You will not read about how to make money blogging or about the latest get rich quick on-line scheme that may be out there. I will do this the same way one of the major influences on my life built his talk radio empire... By writing about things that interest me and hopefully entertaining you the reader along the way. 

Perhaps you will be touched or changed by something I write or choose to discuss. Perhaps you will agree with me, or I may sway your opinion about one of the subjects that will eventually inevitably come up. Being a highly opinionated person is both a blessing and a curse, but usually if nothing else it is entertaining. I think more than anything if I am honest about my opinions, research them well and present them in an educational and informative way (all the while throwing in my personality and experience) eventually people will be hooked on what I write.

If you like something you will support it and it will grow. Naturally and probably slowly. If not, it will just fade into obscurity. Yet if you are doing what you like and find enjoyable you never have to worry about obscurity. For me, wether people read this blog or not, it will serve its purpose in my life... a way to vent, explore and express my thoughts. Why become a slave to other people and what they want or care about. Once you do that, wether it be in writing or another form of art you loose your freedom. That loss of freedom will also kill creativity and any desire to continue down the path you originally started out on.

If you are here for pearls of wisdom, they may not ever come. If you want to get rich quick, this is the wrong blog for you to be reading. However if you stumble across a posting here that interests you and you want open, honest and non-politically correct discussion on then you are in the right place.

Prayers,

Pisio

No comments: