Google

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogging

My wife's blog has been approved as a pay per post site. She really amazes me at how hard she works to support our family. While I am in school she is the primary bread winner for us. It isn't by much, but she makes more than me. Now it seems she found a way to make money by writing about products and services that advertisers ask her to write about. I am so proud of her. 

I actually am considering making a blog that would just be one for advertising, but for now I think that I will just keep my two. I am not sure where Pisio's Ponderings* is going to go, but it will probably be daily Bible reflections aimed at teenagers and young adults. We shall see how that goes in time. It should be up and running with posts in the next couple of days.

This has been a fun week. I think that last week sometime I made my first post in the blogosphere. While I still wonder why the thoughts of random strangers are so interesting to the modern world, I can see why it is so popular. I have had fun checking out other people's thoughts and postings. Everything from life through photography to blogs about making money on-line are all available right at the tips of your fingers.

One of my favorite spots so far has been mybloglog.com. I believe it is a Yahoo! service, but it allows each blogger their own community. Members can join if they are interested, or simply add the user as a contact and communicate with them in other ways that may be a little more personal. It has been fun meeting new people again.

As an aside, my wife and I met on-line. That is another story in itself, but maybe down the road it will be a post here. Only time will tell.

To the people who have been stopping by and getting a glimpse into the random thoughts of a quickly approaching middle aged man, thank you. It has been a fun week or so. I look forward to hearing from you at mybloglog.com, or through your comments here. So far, only mauiboy has commented here... He and I have been friends for many years now. Thanks buddy. I miss the hikes and talks till all hours of the morning.

God Bless you all!
Prayers,

Pisio

*I have changed Pisio's Ponderings to a private blog. If you are interested e-mail me and I will open it up to you.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Thanks hon for your support all the time. Love, Jojo