Google

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Headache

I hate headaches, I am sure that most of you do as well. I get nasty ones that border on migraines, and I think sometimes even qualify. I have one now, so if this is even more roundabout than usual, just bear with me. 

Today was just one of those days I would really like to forget, for the most part. It started at 7:30 am. I woke up feeling like I had gone through an entire bottle of Bacardi 151 the night before. Needless to say, that made sitting in Chemistry for an hour and 15 minutes a marvelous experience. Dr. Anderson is a great professor, but when you have a freight train running through your brain lectures about Reaction Mechanisms just go on and on and... wait... I think I still hear an echo in my brain.

Did I mention I have a headache?

Once Chemistry was over I began walking to go see an old friend of mine. Once I got to his office I realized that he had told me he would not be in today because he was at a conference. I also forgot that it was the day my son was supposed to have his 15 month check up. Good thing that my wife remembered. Today, a storm front moved through, and as the barometric dropped more and more, that damn freight train just sped up.

Did I mention I have a headache?

I then drove to work. The temperature and pressure continued to drop, and the freight train kept speeding up. On the way to work I had to stop off and pick up some engravings we had done for memorial plaques for my father. I had to pull out a whole $12 for the things. Adding $5+$5+$1+$1 is quite a challenge when you have a freight train going full force in your head.

Did I mention that I have a headache?

At work I could get nothing done. I think that all in all I managed to respond to a single e-mail. I did however successfully watch the deer on the Church grounds munch on the grass before it started to snow. Oh yeah, I got my printer cartridge changed and cleaned my desk a little. It looked like a freight train had driven over it, much like one is doing to my brain right now.

Did I mention I have a headache...

I came home from work, and watched TV. That was stupid... I should have gone to sleep... much like I will do now...

Good night freight train... CHOOO CHOOO!!!

Prayers, 

Pisio

1 comment:

Stanley said...

I know what its like....my headache comes with fever, stomach ache,diarrhea and flu....lolz.