Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother and Child


Marriage definitely is a vocation... a calling. I am glad that I heard and accepted it. I am married to a wonderful woman and we have a beautiful son. She says in her profile that she is not a good cook, but that is not true... I just think that she works too hard to put time into cooking.

I am not sure if she knows this or not, but I really do appreciate all her hard work. At times I get a little frustrated with her, and I am sure that I frustrate her at times as well, but I can honestly say I am glad that she chose me. I think that proves she is a little nuts, but I guess I can not hold that against her. It has worked out really well for me.

Right now, I am sitting here writing this and watching her love my son. She is watching Waterworld, and he is asleep on her lap. It is such a beautiful site to me. I wish that I had the means to allow for her to do it all the time. Maybe I will soon, but as it is right now, she is the breadwinner. I have to remember that she is the one supporting us while I am in school. I need to remember that she is tired when she comes home from work, and even though my day starts before hers and ends after hers that she is just as tired as I am...

Oh well... Happy mother's day Jo-jo... I love you, and I hope that today I can remember that it is about you, and your rest... not me and mine...

Prayers,

Pisio

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for dropping by

Jena Isle said...

That's so sweet. I'm sure your wife would be teary eyed because of happiness when she reads this. Not all husbands do this. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It's always a blessing to hear/see how families love each other and try to understand one another.

Wishing to have a wife/family like that too in the future :)

God bless

HotMomma said...

Most Filipinas are loving, attentive to their husband and good wife material, really. I am happy for you and Jo-jo.