Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mission to Trade


I have met several people from Australia in person and come to the conclusion that they are a people absolutely in love with life. In the on-line community there are a couple blogs I frequent written by one of those crazy Aussies. In his latest venture, mission to trade, he has taken on something that completely confirms he is nuts.

A wise dead guy once said that the line between genius and insanity is a thin one. As someone who wholeheartedly agrees with that statement, and straddles that line everyday I would venture to say mission to trade was thought up by someone who not only straddles, but crosses that line frequently... A genius most days, he is showing us just how far into insanity he can go.

I will be curious to see just what he gets for his diet coke. I almost wish that I were there in Australia so I could trade for something. Not only do I think that he will be writing a unique piece of history, but I can see how this will go on for years.

Kudos to the author of Secluded Habitat, Geeky Habitat and now Mission to Trade. I hope that this venture goes as well for you as the others, and know you have an interested fan watching here from Rocky Mountain Country USA.

Prayers,

Pisio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right about Aussies. I'm moving to Australia (from the US) later this year for just that reason.

-Shan
globallyrational.com