Google

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fatherhood

Off on a sidebar... I posted this without text today... Pretty neat of me huh?

I love being a father. My two little kids are growing so fast. Michael is going to be a little man before I know it, and Gabby is getting more and more beautiful by the day... Where has the time gone?

I think that my biggest concern is that some of the best friends I have ever had are missing them growing up. I am wondering though, which is more important? Having my family see my kids grow up, or having my good friends miss them growing up. You would think with technology the way it is that it would be possible for both to watch them grow up...

I am just wondering though... How much do you share via technology to allow your friends the opportunity to watch your kids grow? My daddy instinct says as little as necessary... My pride says share everything because nothing will happen to you.... Dilemmas... if this is the worst one I face for the next week I really am sitting pretty...

Prayers...

Pisio

No comments: