Google

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love It!

And by it, I mean my new job. It is awesome. I am using my head and the skills that I learned from the military to build something that is actually being used. I guess after the treatment I received at my last two jobs I have forgotten what it was like to be treated like a human with skills and talents that should be used. I had gotten so tired of fighting for others and myself, I did not notice I was being treated like garbage. Man do I know the difference now.

This new company actually appreciates me. They are letting me think and create a little bit. I am able to make their products more maintenance friendly, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The engineers are not offended or upset when I do this, they actually appreciate it, especially if things work when I am done altering them. So far so good as far as that goes.

I am loving life again. There for a while I was feeling like I was doomed to be in the retail run around for the rest of my life. This company took a chance on me, and so far all parties involved are happy that they did. Now I just need to get back to school. Jonah and I are getting some debt we acquired while I was a cartpusher paid off, and then I will resume my degree pursuits. I am leaning towards Thomas Edison State College. They are a distance education college out of New Jersey, and they offer a lot of good programs. Any number of them I could complete very quickly...

I LOVE MY NEW LIFE!

Prayers,

Pisio

No comments: