Google

Monday, March 17, 2008

It has been a while

Sorry for not being around much the weekend. I had to work the whole time. Last night I actually go to sleep in my own bed again. For those of you who may be single, it is a weird feeling to be alone in bed after a few years of having someone there every night. I never seem to sleep as soundly as I do when she is around.

I don't know why it is, but I guess I just get really uncomfortable when I am away from my wife. It is almost like even though I am only going to be gone for a night or two I still miss her like I may never see her again. Perhaps I am a hapless romantic... perhaps I am still in love... perhaps I am just a weirdo... either way, or all of the above, I know that I am not the same person with out her. I hate to sound cliche, or like Jack Nicholson ever, but she makes me want to be a better man.

Friggin blogger won't let me upload one of my favorite pictures of her right now... Maybe later I will switch from Safari to Firefox and try it from a different browser... maybe I will just leave this one pictureless... :(

Well here pretty soon, I hope to have some pictures of how the weekend went. Unfortunately since most of the teenagers on the retreat that took me away from my wife and son for the weekend are under 18, so I can not post pictures of them. Perhaps I will get permission from some of their parents to post the pictures of them though... Once I see the pictures I will decide from there.

Any way... It is snowing here in Colorado (again), and this is a perfect night to snuggle with the wifie. Unfortunately, we are both addicted to blogging :). She is dropping her entrecard right now, and I am getting sleepy once again...

Tomorrow night I will post something about politics or religion again... tonight, I only have the energy to post one more line...

I love you Jonah Liza Ramo Africano...

Prayers,

Pisio

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I don't think what you described is weird at all. I have a hard time sleeping when my husband isn't in bed and sometimes I'll make him hold me till I fall asleep. Does it annoy him? Yes. But does he do it? Yes. Oh well, that's love for ya.

GagayMD said...

found ur site at link referral..ex link?

Linda said...

I never sleep well when my hubby is gone either. His being in the military doesn't help. I have been blessed that he's not deployed yet...but I dread that year or so when it finally happens. I will lose a LOT of sleep....