Google

Friday, April 30, 2010

Okay...

So at one point this was a PR 3 blog, but I went so long without posting that I lost my PR... Argh... wonder how I can get it back? I have more time right now. I am taking a break from school... AGAIN... and I have more time since my new job is 9am - 6pm Monday through Friday. My wife likes to blog at night, and since we have Netflix now she watches movies and T.V. shows while she blogs. We do have a lot of cuddle time on the couch, but she does spend a lot of time with her computer. Maybe later this year I can get her a new one...

If any of you readers and followers are still out there, let me know where you would like me to take this blog... It will still be a personal diary of sorts... for the most part again. I have some other ideas about themes and things, but the snail still fits...

Prayers,

Pisio

No comments: