Google

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Da Lil Boy

"Hello everyone... uhuh... is me... Mikey... Today I made my mommy a little mad... you see I got a hold of the Vaseline she puts on my butt so it doesn't itch... she left it on my bedroom floor after I pooped this morning... right before we left to go buh bye to Noni's house.

NEWAYZ... when daddy brought me home and was busy cooking dinner I went into my room and grabbed it... HEHE... funny thing is I know how to take the lid off of things now... so I did... and guess what? I smeared it all over my mommy's nice new pretty couches and chair... I am a little kolohe (rascal) boy! Mommy is mad now... she can't get it out...

Now if she is that mad about it being in her couch... imagine how I feel with it in my butt... EEEWWW... okay... I have to go to sleep now with my bobble and blankie... "

And that about sums up my early evening/ late night...

Prayers...

Pisio

6 comments:

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

Buffy said...

oh dear!

My son did something similar with red nail polish on my sisters white sofa...not happy! I've always thought the sofa looked so much nicer with a 'throw rug'

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hmmm very naughty!! but somehow cute =)

TroubleX2 said...

One of my kids had a play date with the vaseline, too. Luckily, it was in my bathroom. Watch out for lipstick though! Oh the messes they can make :)

Mine are teens now, and things like this always make me smile.

Jean9 said...

Hello..I have visted often from link referral and now from Entrecard..That is so funny and so cute, I can say that now my kids are adults!! I really like your posts.

Anonymous said...

haha I've had a bad day but reading this post made me laugh. Cute lil Mikey sure have his way around on things now.. I'm glad he's completely well. God Bless you, Jo, and of course the lil boy! :)