Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big Sky Brewing

I have to say that I like beer. I agree with Benjamin Franklin who is credited with saying that beer is proof that God loves us. Recently I decided to try something I have never tried before, a Big Sky mixed packed. In the 12 bottles they give a variety of their brews, and I must say that their Pale Ale is amazingly smooth, clean and crisp. It is relatively inexpensive as well, considering it is a small brewery.

I have throughly enjoyed sipping this and watching Clerks II, a slow movie, but not bad for a sequel. This brew has made the movie bearable and will usher in a nice deep sleep really soon. Maybe, just maybe something will happen tomorrow to get my ire up and I will have something to rant about.

Prayers...

Pisio

P.S.: This wasn't a paid ad... I just really felt compelled to review their brew... man it is good!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've forgotten my comment I spent so much time trying to figure out how to turn that music off. Oh yes, beer. I like beer. :) But music is distracting when I'm trying to read. 8-) Sorry, it's a pet peeve...

SheR. said...

Cheers!!! I love beer too!!!

Anonymous said...

randomness...I just finished a research paper on Benjamin Franklin...