Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Entrecard

I have to be honest. When I saw the changes that entrecard made to its pricing system I was shocked... I had worked so hard to build up my advertising price to a reasonable level, and all of a sudden it was 2 credits again. I was shocked. It was also annoying to watch my favorite blogs to advertise on sky rocket out of a reasonable price for me to purchase.

The prices have come down again, and mine is back up above what it ever was under the old system. That is a good thing for me since probably 80 -85% of my traffic comes from entrecard. I would hate to watch that go away...

It will be interesting to see what happens in the long run for this service. It started out for free, but now you can purchase and sell credits. Anytime you introduce money into a situation things are bound to get a little weird... I just hope that they stay free for the general public and only start to charge those who want to pay for other services.

Good luck to all you who have already joined, and if you haven't you should check it out soon while it is still free...

Prayers,

Pisio

P.S.: For those of you who have bought ads on my site recently I am sorry. I have not been working as hard as I could to get traffic through... Life is busy... That will happen again this weekend while I am on retreat with the Confirmation class...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use linkrefferal instead, but everyone seems to be on entrecard so I'm considering it.

Gosh confirmation class seemed like so.... much work, so I stopped, there was also a time conflict. I'll just do it right before I get married. Have fun!

Madison Mancinelli said...

Hey! I enjoyed reading your blog! Lots of great "stuff"!!
If you get a chance, please visit mine! WWW.pennywisedollarshort.blogspot.com. I'd love it if you would leave a comment!!
Best regards!!

SewCrazyDogLady said...

geez.. I didn't even look at entrecard stats... wandering off to look at my stats now.