Google

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Umm... and I thought

Never mind. I really am suffering from a major case of writers block. I am worried about my family and other things. I had two successful interviews with a company that would take me back to Maui and my family would hopefully follow this summer if work stabilizes. I have not heard a peep from them since the second interview concluded on Thursday.

I guess there are no rules for professional behavior about getting back to a candidate for a position. I know that as a candidate I should send a Thank You, and I did. What about the company though? I have applied for a bunch of positions over the last month and aside from the auto reply e-mail saying they had received my resume... NOTHING. Not even a reply that my skill set is not what they are looking for.

I guess this is just normal practice in a time of economic hardship though. I am sure the companies are receiving several applications a day for the same position. They must just be overwhelmed. I know in the past, I have been fired for less. Maybe these companies should evaluate the people they have screening resumes...

Prayers.

Pisio

1 comment:

jeanlivingsimple said...

Be Patient....it will come.