Google

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Agenda?

I just want to state this ahead of time. I do not condone murder. Whether it be killing a baby killer, a murderer or someone who is completely innocent it is wrong on all levels. However, two recent murders have caught my attention and one has caught that of the media.

A prominent baby murderer by the name of George Tiller was killed over the weekend. It is shocking and horrible and tragic that someone who supports a right to life would kill someone who did not share that view.

Monday morning, an army recruiter was killed by a Muslim convert who hated the US military. This is shocking and horrible and tragic that a patriot doing his job could be murdered by someone who did not share his views.

Yet as of today there are over 7000 references in the main stream media to the murder of George Tiller and a mere 500 references to the murder of William Long. One has to ask themselves why? Why would the media cover the murder of an abortionist at a rate of almost 12 -1 over that of an Army soldier.

It could be argued that since Tiller was murdered 24 hours before Long that there are more articles, or that they needed news over the weekend because Obama was not out apologizing for being American (he was spending over $24000 of tax payer dollars on a night out with his wife though).

I have another theory though... Tiller's murder fits a template and an agenda of the MSM and elected/appointed officials to paint pro-lifers as radicals and terrorists. They want to paint those of us who lean right, or are right of center as out of the mainstream and this story helps them get that message out. The Long story though is not politically correct. It paints a picture that no one wants to show. Muslims are supposed to be peace loving people. Yet here is one that does not fit that portrait. Instead of reporting honestly on the story, one whacko did something horrible, they are hiding it.

So in one case the murder is a good thing for the media. It helps them paint a picture they want to show, in the other case it is not what they want to show so they hide it.

Maybe I am a paranoid right wing nut (Okay... I am, I know Obama's brownshirts are coming to take me to the reeducation camps), or maybe there is something to it. I have to admit that I would not have even known about the Army recruiter's death if I had not turned on local talk radio this morning, but I could not avoid the evil perpetuated by the misguided soul who killed Tiller. Why?

Prayers,

Pisio

P.S.: It may go deeper:White House and DOJ Silent on Shooting of Soldiers

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Thanks for he ec ad. I accepted it now and should be running in a few days. I also placed an ad on yours.

Also, I would like to invite you to visit my blog and if you like you can follow me and I will follow you. Plus! Get a linky love in a post. :-)

Have a great day...