Google

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Guardian


Did you protest when assigned those years ago,
Pure spirit, my choices surely you’d know,
What a hassle it would be as you would ride,
All those years restless, steadfast by my side.

Who am I to receive you, most loyal of friends,
The ups and downs, never consistent trends,
Your whispers I heard in my quiet ears,
Most times your reason could qualm all my fears.

Sometimes I forgot your sound advice to heed,
Forgetting my Faith, forsaking my creed,
Your back on me you never turned,
Loyal and true even though you were spurned.

I love you my friend, my steadfast guide,
Guardian, protector, please no more hide,
Show me your face so that I may know,
The angel that watches, the one called Pisio...

6 comments:

insikwa said...

hi,,been here droping and reading

Better Than Coffee said...

cute boy! i have a son too. :)

i found your site on entrecard.


www.deariago.blogspot.com
www.nobe112681.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That was a good poem. Very touching.

Anonymous said...

Your son is SO CUTE!

I know I've told you that before, but he's so adorable I just had to say it again. :-)

gLoR!e said...

he is so cute..i wish to have one unfortunately still need to find first the man for future my future kids..heheh

have a wonderfulday!:)

www.fit4all.us
www.restlessrant.carlotaonline.com
www.gloriesolitude.blogspot.com
www.dressmeup.carlotaonline.com

Over The Top Aprons said...

The is such a beautiful, precious baby. Our children are definitely a blessing from the Lord.