Google

Friday, May 16, 2008

20,000 Visitors

Okay, Whoever was my 15,000th visitor never got in touch with me. So, if you are here, and you are paying attention and you are my 20,000th visitor the same deal holds true. You will get a permanent web site review on my blog, and if you are an entrecard member I will give you 250 credits. Sound fair? It is not much, but hey I am just a little blogger. If I had 10,000 visitors a day and 3000 clicks per day on my adsense ads, maybe I could sit around in my underwear and think up better contests and prizes... Until then, you will have to settle for what I have to offer :P.

Prayers,

Pisio


P.S.: I will repost this when I get closer to the big day of 20000 visitors.

6 comments:

Grandy said...

How would one know which number visitor they are? Is there a trick I don't know about? I don't think I'll ever see 3000 stops at my site. But yours is a good goal.

Cute kid. :)

Haley H said...

Sorry you missed the big moment. I looked for your counter when I came through yesterday, just to check, but I couldn't find it. I found it today, but it's kind of hard to see. Next time, move the counter to the top, maybe?

Congrats on 15,000! That's a milestone to be celebrated. :)

Rebecca said...

I'm definitely NOT you're 20,000th... I came here via Entrecards - your picture icon thingie cracked me up ;-0

Happy Friday!! :)

Anonymous said...

lol! I have the same question as grandy..it's a whole lot of crazy searching for me if who's in my 20,000 visitors. I'd rather drop ec than doing that lol!

Divine Copy said...

There is a site counter on the left a little further down that will tell you which visitor number you are!

I looked but I was 15078 or something along those lines! :-)

Always the same for me, close but never really close enough! :-)

Anonymous said...

what is this all about? i have an entrecard but don't know how to use it.. i'm new to entrecard though. so what i'm gonna suppose to do now?